Robot Performance Service
Following the increasing demand for AMS liners, milkrite | InterPuls developed its own range available through the Robot Performance Service.
How it works:
- We deliver the required quantity of liners directly to the farm.
- Minimum purchase: 25 sets of liners, 1 x yearly.
- Further spare parts can be supplied upon request.
- After the delivery of liners and shells, a technician will visit your farm to take a pulsation and dynamic measurement during milking. After analysing the data, both the pulsation and vacuum will be adjusted to optimise milking performance.
- You have the option to request a check up of the liners, shells, and milking parameters/settings. A technician will visit your farm to ensure these items are providing optimal performance for your robot.